3 examples of brilliant impact reporting
Clearly demonstrating your impact is the best way to tell a compelling story that engages funders and donors alike – as these 3 excellent examples show
Free Monthly Giving Starter Kit
Latest blog posts
Retail Gift Aid? Simples!
Ten years on from the introduction of automated Gift Aid in charity shops, Barry Gower highlights the ease with which...
Turning an internet craze into long-term support
How can passing interest in a viral campaign translate to supporter retention, at a time when the sector is...
More from The Fundraiser
Ask the ExpertsHow to prep your staff for a comms crisis
Case StudiesDonor vulnerability: How not to hurt those you try to help
From the IOFTips to get the most from the IoF National Fundraising Convention
How To Guides5 ways to hit the spot with a fundraising story
InterviewsInterview: Terence Lovell, Teach First
OpinionRetail Gift Aid? Simples!
Special FocusLessons from afar: international fundraising hits
Training & EventsSponsored Article: How to make your funds go further
Trends & ResearchFundraising in tough times – how to shape up for the challenges
VideoA fundraiser’s practical guide to delivering engaging training
- 5 ways to hit the spot with a fundraising story
- How to wow supporters with your website
- Staying power: 5 tips for surviving a fundraising career
- 7 tips for the perfect donations landing page
- Trust fundraising: get prepared for success
- How to win big with legacy events
- How to achieve great integration for your warm donors
- 7 ways to maximise online donations
- How to create a supporter journey that gets results
- Three steps to good SEO