The Fundraiser | Practical advice and insight for the charity sector.
New Smee & Ford data shows highest number of charities named in wills in over a decade
Smee & Ford’s annual trends report reveals that 10,670 unique charitable organisations were named in wills in 2021, the highest number on record.
- Skyrocket Donor Loyalty With These 3 Easy Tips
- 11 ways to generate leads and new supporters on social media
- Fundraising during a global crisis
- Learn from 2020 to boost your 2021 fundraising. 5 tips to help you.
- Eight festive fundraising ideas to make planning easy this Christmas
- Where has fundraising been, where is it going, and where should we be focusing?
- Brainstorming: Top Tips to Develop Winning Fundraising Ideas
- Leading With Vulnerability in Uncertain Times
- Leading with vulnerability to steer your charity's transformation
- The rise of gamification for charity donations