How to overcome the taboo of grateful patient fundraising
The most likely donor pool for hospital charities will inevitably be those that have benefitted from its services: patients and their families. So how can we take people on that journey from patient to donor and when is it the right time to do so?
Are you mis-using your Google Grant?
Latest blog posts
7 tips to get the most from text donation services
Text giving can be an important approach in individual fundraising when used correctly. However, all too often we...
Should you be working for a big or small charity in 2019?
Does size matter? Itís a question weíre certainly not the first to tackle - if thatís the word Ė but what kind of...
More from The Fundraiser
AnalysisWhy the sector needs to collaborate on Wills
Ask the ExpertsShould you be working for a big or small charity in 2019?
Case Studies5 tips for establishing regional corporate-charity partnerships
- Charity profile >The Oxfam debate: What is the price of transparency?
From the IOFIoF: we should support the new Code of Fundraising Practice
How To Guides7 tips to get the most from text donation services
InterviewsIn conversation with Sue Baker OBE, Global Director of Time to Change
OpinionIoF: we should support the new Code of Fundraising Practice
ReviewsFundraisers & Facebook: 5 creative tips for marketing your charity
Special FocusCharities: 5 ways to harness tech to save you money
Training & EventsGDPR is here Ė but whatís next?
Trends & Research5 tips for setting up a successful trusts and foundations income stream
VideoA fundraiserís practical guide to delivering engaging training
- 7 tips to get the most from text donation services
- How to overcome the taboo of grateful patient fundraising
- 5 ways to boost your fundraising PR activity
- Charities: 5 ways to harness tech to save you money
- 5 tips for establishing regional corporate-charity partnerships
- Meningitis Research Foundationís 3 golden rules for a great donor experience
- 5 ways to develop a digital strategy that will supercharge your fundraising
- Legacy investment: donít forget your income team
- Small charities: 6 steps to improving your fundraising strategy
- Legacy teams: How to get the recognition you deserve