11 ways to generate leads and new supporters on social media
Mark Cook, Co-founder and Director of 11 London shares his top tips on generating leads through social media.
Top 100 UK Fundraising Charities Spotlight
Latest blog posts
Virtual events are here to stay
Despite virtual events getting less supporter engagement, they are here to stay! Last month, The...
Guide Dogs Brand Campaign
Emma Foulds, Director of Marketing and Strategy at Guide Dogs, talks to us about their latest brand campaign, ‘Nell’s...
More from The Fundraiser
AnalysisVirtual events are here to stay
Ask the ExpertsCharity sector must prioritise legacy fundraising for future growth
Case StudiesGuide Dogs Brand Campaign
- Charity profile >Fundraising during a global crisis
From the IOFWhere has fundraising been, where is it going, and where should we be focusing?
How To Guides11 ways to generate leads and new supporters on social media
InterviewsMaking the Leap to Virtual - A Year of Innovation for Challenge Events
OpinionTop Ten Fundraising Campaigns of 2020
ReviewsHybrid Fundraising into the New Year
Special Focus"Trustees are there to be critical friends of charities." An interview with Leon Ward
Training & Events500+ legacy fundraisers come together online to collaborate and share insight
Trends & ResearchVirtual events are here to stay
VideoAppeal from Patron Dame Julie Walters helps save Warley Woods Trust
- 11 ways to generate leads and new supporters on social media
- Fundraising during a global crisis
- Learn from 2020 to boost your 2021 fundraising. 5 tips to help you.
- Eight festive fundraising ideas to make planning easy this Christmas
- Where has fundraising been, where is it going, and where should we be focusing?
- Brainstorming: Top Tips to Develop Winning Fundraising Ideas
- Leading With Vulnerability in Uncertain Times
- Leading with vulnerability to steer your charity's transformation
- The rise of gamification for charity donations
- How to evoke nostalgia in your legacy campaign