Since our very first appeal in 1919, we’ve been doing whatever it takes for children living in poverty and danger in the UK and around the world. We’ve kept them healthy and well fed, protected them from harm and helped them get an education. Thanks to the unwavering commitment of our supporters, we have been able to help millions of children. With your support, we can reach many, many more.
So much of our vital work over the last century has only been possible because of the humanity and generosity of all those who leave us a gift in their will. Our vision is of a world where every child has the chance to survive, learn and be protected. Please help us reach every last child living in an uncertain world, by remembering Save the Children when you write or amend your will.
A gift of any size, once friends and family have been looked after, could ensure that the world’s most vulnerable children will grow up safe, healthy and happy, and that you will be remembered in a child’s smile.
Save the Children
1 St John's Lane
Phone: 020 7012 6400
Charities We Work With
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Children & Youth Charities - Overseas Charities
- International Charities - Africa Charities
- International Charities - Americas Charities
- International Charities - Asia Charities
- International Charities - Europe Charities
- International Charities - Global Charities
- International Charities - Middle East Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Children Overseas Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Development Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Emergency Relief Charities
- Children & Youth Charities - Child Protection Charities