Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation, specialising in working with the world’s communities to end hunger. Hunger is the world’s biggest health problem, but it is also the most solvable. We believe that no one should have to live with hunger and the damage it causes. We work for a world where lives are not limited by lack of access to enough nutritious food.
Watch this video to find out more about who we are.
For almost 50 years, we have combined our expertise and local knowledge to help communities build a future free from hunger. Last year we helped almost 20 million people in 29 of the world’s poorest countries by responding to emergencies, and through education and award-winning livelihoods and health programmes. Through advocacy and campaigning, we also work to influence local, national and international policy. From helping farmers learn new skills so that they can grow more food for their families, to helping communities build a well to provide a source of clean water for preparing food safely, our projects will transform lives far into the future.
By leaving a gift in your Will, you can be there to support our world's most vulnerable people and help us to end hunger for good. For more information on leaving a gift to Concern visit our website.
13-14 Calico House
Clove Hitch Quay
Phone: 020 7801 1881
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Overseas Aid Charities - Social Welfare Charities
- International Charities - Africa Charities
- International Charities - Americas Charities
- International Charities - Asia Charities
- International Charities - Development Charities
- International Charities - Global Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Children Overseas Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Development Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Education Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Emergency Relief Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Health Charities