Changing medicine today. Changing lives tomorrow.
The Medical Research Foundation is dedicated to advancing medical research, improving human health and changing people’s lives.
As the charitable foundation of the Medical Research Council (MRC), we have access to some of the best medical knowledge in the world. That, along with careful governance, ensures we make an impact where it is needed most and that we use donations responsibly.
Unlike most health charities, we do not have to provide support for a particular disease or condition, or a particular research institution. We are free to choose our own research priorities, so are responsive and flexible in the way we allocate funding.
We identify research priorities according to gaps in understanding, or specific donor priorities. At the moment our research priorities are adolescent mental health (eating disorders and self-harm), drug-resistant infections, viral and autoimmune hepatitis, and pain research.
We fund and support the most promising new medical research, wherever we discover great opportunities that are not being pursued.
Medical Research Foundation
49-51 East Road
Phone: 020 7250 8200
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Medical Research Charities - Drug Research Charities
- Medical Research Charities - Non-Terminal Disease Charities
- Mental Health Charities - Research Charities
- Education & Training Charities - Higher Education Charities
- Health Charities - Medical Research Charities
- Health Charities - Mental Health Charities
- Health Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Hearing Impairments Charities - Medical Charities
- Medical Research Charities - Cancer Charities
- Medical Research Charities - Children Charities