Registered Charity Number: 1107328
CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families.
The charity was founded in 2005 after a merger between CLIC and Sargent Cancer Care for Children.
From the moment of the diagnosis onwards CLIC Sargent is here to help the whole family deal with the impact of cancer and its treatment, life after treatment and, in some cases, bereavement. They provide clinical, practical, financial and emotional support to help them cope with cancer and ease the impact of childhood cancer on children.
CLIC Sargent put families and children at the heart of their work, looking for more ways of how to improve terminally ill children and young people. The charity offers ‘Home from Home’ accommodation, enabling access to specialist hospitals and allowing families to be close to their children during treatment, free holidays with the support of a professional care team in order to improve the quality of life of those who suffer.
CLIC Sargentis here to help with the emotional wellbeing and resilience of children, young people and their families.
1 Farriers Yard
Phone: 0300 330 0803
Charity Choice Directory Listings
CLIC Sargent: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile