Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. For over 65 years our doctors, nurses and carers have given people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We take the time to understand what’s important to people and give them choice and control over their care. This might be providing care for someone at the end of their life, in our hospices or at home. Or helping someone manage their grief when they’ve lost a loved one. Or providing specialist care, rehabilitation or support to someone with a neurological condition.
We want to provide more care for more people when it really matters. We see a future where our palliative and neurological care reaches more communities; where we can help more people begin to cope with bereavement; and where everyone can access the quality of care they deserve.
Registered Charity No: 1052076 (England & Wales), SC039578 (Scotland)
Phone: 0808 164 4572
Charities We Work With
- Sue Ryder - Marchmont House
- Sue Ryder - Holme Hall
- Sue Ryder
- Sue Ryder - Nettlebed Hospice
- Sue Ryder - St John's Hospice
- Sue Ryder - Leckhampton Court Hospice
- Sue Ryder - Wheatfields Hospice
- Sue Ryder Home - Marchmont House
- Sue Ryder Care Centre - Thorpe Hall Hospice
- Sue Ryder - The Chantry
- Sue Ryder - Cuerden Hall
- Sue Ryder - Hickleton Hall
- Sue Ryder - The Old Palace
- Sue Ryder - Stagenhoe Park
- Sue Ryder - Dee View Court
- Sue Ryder - Birchley Hall