’Staying well until a cure is found.....’
Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation (DRWF) aim is to raise awareness to all forms of diabetes.
We provide information and support to help people to self manage their condition and we are instrumental in diabetes research funding in the UK and around the world in order to better understand the causes, prevention, treatment and management, but ultimately we want to find a cure.
With an increasing number of people being diagnosed each year, our work is more important than ever before and at DRWF we rely on the generosity people like you to enable us to fund researchers working towards a brighter tomorrow. We are also working hard to help people living with the condition avoid developing such debilitating complications as blindness, kidney failure and heart disease.
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, DRWF has committed over £10.5 million to research in the UK. But we can’t afford to look backwards. We need to do more if we are to stop diabetes becoming one of the 21st century’s greatest medical problems.
In 2016, 93.2p out of every £1 spent went on charitable activities (only 0.4p is spent on running the charity and other costs) and for every £1 spent on fundraising, £15.43 was raised.
Until the dedicated researchers we fund are successful in finding a cure, we will remain committed to developing education programmes which raise awareness to diabetes risks and promote healthy living.
By remembering us in your Will, you can help us provide the support on which thousands of people have come to rely and continue funding the research that we hope will one day make diabetes a thing of the past.
Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation
Langstone Technology Park
Phone: 023 9263 7808
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Health Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Medical Research Charities - Non-Terminal Disease Charities
- Medical Welfare Charities - Non-Terminal Disease Charities
- Medical Welfare Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Visual Impairments Charities - Eye Infections & Diseases Charities
- Aged Charities - Illness in the Elderly Charities
- Community Charities - Education & Training Charities
- Health Charities - Children's Health Charities
- Health Charities - Medical Research Charities