Fighting to reverse Rett
Registered Charity Number: 1136809
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Reverse Rett works to speed treatments and a cure for Rett Syndrome and related MECP2 disorders by funding research that will have a practical and positive impact on our children's lives. We fund research from basic science to clinical trials and work to facilitate the translation of this work into clinical applications for people with Rett Syndrome and MECP2 disorders.
Since our inception in 2010 we've delivered almost £3 million of the money our supporters have raised to the research projects we support.
The Old Parsonage
Phone: 0161 434 8117
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Community - Counselling & Support
- Disabled - Education & Learning
- Education & Training - Academies & Further Education
- Health - Children's Health
- Health - Medical Research
- Medical Research - Children
- Medical Research - Drug Research
- Medical Research - Non-Terminal Disease
- Medical Welfare - Specific Conditions
Find out more about Reverse Rett including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.