Registered Charity Number: 1061950
We work with families to enable children to gain fully from the educational experience.
We work with parents, carers and young people to enhance the needs of children and young people from 0-25.
We support the parent/young person through the educational legal processes to ensure adequate support at school and college and enabling the parent, carer and young person to fully participate.
We do this by having a national helpline, attending local meetings with parents using fully trained volunteers across the country.
We also have a tribunal service for parents and young people.
Enhancing opportunities for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
10 Boleyn Way
Phone: 0845 077 4055
Fax: 0845 077 4058
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Network 81: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile