Registered Charity Number: 1077649
Founded in 1988 and with roots going back to 1983, MEDASSET is an international environmental NGO registered as a charity and private company in the UK and as a Non Profit Organisation in Greece.
MEDASSET plays an active role in the study and conservation of sea turtles and their habitats throughout the Mediterranean, through scientific research, environmental education, political lobbying and raising public awareness.
Since 1988 the organisation has been a Permanent Observer-member of the Bern Convention at the Council of Europe and Partner to the Mediterranean Action Plan (MAP) of UNEP. In 2009, it was awarded Partner status for the implementation of UNEP’s Action Plan for the Conservation of Mediterranean Marine Turtles.
4 Hillside Close
Fax: 020 7629 0654
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Medasset: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile