Registered Charity Number: 1152139
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) is a chronic physical illness that affects people of any age including children and babies. Sufferers react to very low levels of chemicals (xenobiotics) in everyday products,foods,electrical fields and medicines. You can find out more and sign up to our newsletter at MCS-Aware.org.
MCS is the leading UK charity for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. We help people worldwide, are run by volunteers and rely on donations to continue our work. Read about our projects here: http://mcs-aware.org/home/donate.
Every penny helps us to continue supporting people with MCS and get this devastating illness properly recognised. Please encourage people to donate, Text CNRY14 £5 (or any amount you wish) to 70070. You can also donate online via our homepage.
8a Intech House
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Mcs-aware: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile