See The Difference We Make
Registered Charity Number: 204279
Insight Gloucestershire is a registered charity dedicated to supporting sight impaired and blind people throughout the County, so they can continue to enjoy their lives and retain their independence.
We provide information, support, resources, activities and facilities for all ages and backgrounds, throughout Gloucestershire from our Insight Information Offices, Hospital Information Points and our Resource Centre.
Our Cheltenham Resource Centre, displays and supplies a wide range of daily living aids and assistive technology equipment.
We also offer information and advice on eye conditions, coping with sight loss, benefits and how to access support groups and clubs.
Donations will help us continue our work supporting sight impaired people throughout Gloucestershire.
81 Albion Street
Phone: 01242 221170
Fax: 01242 701152
Insight Gloucestershire: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile