The Children's Trust is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injury.
Whether they are born with a disability or suddenly become disabled (due to an illness or tragic accident); we have the clinical expertise to help these children; and their families.
Our specialist services extend into the community, including funding Brain Injury Specialists at hospitals in Sheffield, Notthingham, St Georges (London), Southampton and Leeds. We also provide dedicated online support via our Brain Injury Hub
On-site The Children’s Trust School is a purpose built, residential, non-maintained school for children aged three upwards. The modified curriculum provides education to children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and complex medical needs.
Please support us ... together we can make a huge difference for children with brain injury, and give them the best opportunity to lead fulfilled lives.
The Children's Trust
Phone: 01737 364 349
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Children & Youth Charities - Disabled Charities
- Children & Youth Charities - Education & Training Charities
- Disabled Charities - Holidays & Respite Care Charities
- Disabled Charities - Independent Living Charities
- Disabled Charities - Learning Disabilities Charities
- Disabled Charities - Visual Impairments Charities
- Education & Training Charities - Special Educational Needs Charities
- Family Charities - Counselling & Support Charities
- Health Charities - Disabled Charities
- Learning Disabilities & SEN Charities - Children Charities