New data privacy laws: how to get data protection right
Understanding the ‘what’, ‘when’, ‘why,’ ‘where’ and ‘who’ of data privacy will not only help protect your charity; it will also give you an opportunity to deepen engagement with supporters. Here are the key things you need to know.
Latest blog posts
Smart ways print can work harder for you
With technology and innovation key to increasing charity donations, it’s an integral way of making your charity more...
10 ways to get organised for successful event fundraising
How can you better target your fundraising event? How can you attract more participants? And how can you save...
More from The Fundraiser
Ask the ExpertsHow crucial is trustee board diversity to the future of the sector?
Case StudiesFundraising before impact: The Red Cross experience
From the IOFTips to get the most from the IoF National Fundraising Convention
How To GuidesSmart ways print can work harder for you
InterviewsInterview: Paul Vanags, Oxfam
OpinionWhy standing still is this year’s fundraising goal
Special FocusCustomer experience: lessons from the commercial world
Training & EventsSponsored Article: How to make your funds go further
Trends & ResearchCustomer experience: lessons from the commercial world
VideoA fundraiser’s practical guide to delivering engaging training
- Smart ways print can work harder for you
- 10 ways to get organised for successful event fundraising
- How to build a tribe of community fundraisers
- Get personal: say thank you with print
- 9 tops tips for building strong collaborative partnerships
- 6 ways to show supporters you love them
- 5 steps to income diversification
- How to maximise your capital appeals
- 5 ways to hit the spot with a fundraising story
- How to wow supporters with your website