Creating better grant application processes
Fundraisers and funders can work together towards a positive dialogue, ensuring both parties get the best results from the grant application process, says Charlotte Bray
Are you mis-using your Google Grant?
Latest blog posts
How benchmarking can help improve your donor retention rates
Regular giving is crucial to your charity’s survival – but how can you ensure the reliability of this income stream?...
Why Macmillan takes a 'customer first' approach
Being in the right place and at the right time has helped Macmillan to galvanise crucial relationships with the...
More from The Fundraiser
Ask the Experts3 most influential digital fundraising campaigns
Case StudiesWhy Macmillan takes a 'customer first' approach
From the IOFTips to get the most from the IoF National Fundraising Convention
How To Guides5 simple tips for cost-effective legacy marketing
InterviewsInterview: Laura Croudace, The Resource Alliance
OpinionHow benchmarking can help improve your donor retention rates
Special FocusA centre stage place for capital grant funding?
Training & EventsBook your place - 'Successful Fundraising Post GDPR: Preparing for the future'
Trends & ResearchAI and I: The future of the fundraising profession
VideoA fundraiser’s practical guide to delivering engaging training
- 5 simple tips for cost-effective legacy marketing
- How to nail your fundraising strategy
- 6 ways to get the legacy conversation started
- Gift Aid and HMRC: what if it all goes wrong?
- 6 ways to drive fundraising success with your data
- How to keep a legacy pledge on track
- How to fundraise for unpopular causes
- How to recruit your first fundraiser
- How to ace an interview for a fundraising job
- 5 ways to make training more fun