Registered Charity Number: SC036500
Waverley Care was established in 1989. Since then we have constantly adapted and responded to the changing face of HIV, incorporated Hepatitis C into our work and developed new areas of focus.
Our key objectives are:
- To promote the welfare of people with HIV or Hepatitis C and those affected by the conditions.
- To provide care and assistance.
- To advance education and understanding of HIV and Hepatitis C and their prevention.
We do this with the aim of ensuring that people living with HIV or Hepatitis C are able to live full and fulfilling lives within their communities.
Waverley Care is a charity registered in Scotland no. SC036500 and a company limited by guarantee no. 253043.
3 Mansfield Place
Phone: 0131 556 9710
Waverley Care: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Waverley Care including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.