Registered Charity Number: 1165629
VI Talk is a Charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) registered in England and Wales. We support blind and partially sighted people, their families and friends. All of the trustees and volunteers except for our volunteer reader have varying degrees of sight loss which gives them a good understanding of the challenges faced by visually impaired people.
We are mainly online at present with groups for sharing ideas, information and supporting each other. We have our general group, a sports group, a book club, a travel group and a resources group.
We produce newsletters which at the moment are only available online or via email. We would very much like to offer these in other accessible formats.
We held our first face to face event in March 2017, in the form of an Open Day. Based on the success of this event, we would like to hold more events in different areas of the country.
We really want to increase social inclusion and to help break down barriers which can lead to social isolation. Being able to share your story with likeminded people can be extremely empowering.
18 Bunting Close
Phone: 01626 770890
Vi Talk: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile