Registered Charity Number: 1047912
Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
Tŷ Hafan is a leading Welsh children's charity providing palliative care to children and young people while supporting their families.
If you think this means we simply provide a place where children come to die, you couldn’t be further from the truth.
Our vibrant hospice and diverse community programmes provide comfort, care and support to children with life-limited conditions and their families.
We offer short-break care and help families feel confident enough to relax and not focus on being carers 24/7 – while making precious memories and ensuring a short life is a full life. And when a child is close to the end of their life, Tŷ Hafan becomes a family’s safe haven, by their side during their most difficult time – and for as long as they need us.
We have supported over 1,000 children and their families since opening in 1999. Every year we need to raise £4.5 million to enable us to deliver our services to families across Wales.
Tŷ Hafan is about creating a lifetime of memories to cherish. It’s about joy, laughter and allowing families to make the most of the time they have together.
Vale of Glamorgan
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Ty Hafan: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile