Registered Charity Number: 1160528
Tigers4Ever is a small wild tiger conservation charity registered with the Charities Commission of England and Wales no: 1160528.
Tigers4Ever focuses on three main areas of wild tiger conservation in Madhya Pradesh, India:
- Education - providing education packs for young children in rural villages affected by wild tigers so that they can go to school and learn about the importance of the wild tiger and its forest home, and have better future employment prospects.
- Anti-Poaching Patrols - Tigers4Ever set up and runs the first of its kind Buffer zone poaching patrols to protect the tigers in the buffer forests around Bandhavgah National Park where historically 95% of tiger poaching or poisoning cases have occurred. Since the patrols were established there have been no tiger deaths due to poisoning or poaching in Bandhavgarh for over 1 year which is fundamentally different from other Indian tiger territories where poaching and poisoning cases are at a 10 year high.
- Waterholes - Tigers4Ever is helping to reduce the incidents of man-animal conflict through the provision of permanent wildlife waterholes which will provide tigers and their prey with a year round supply of drinking water. This will reduce the instances of prey wandering into nearby villages in search of water followed by predators in search of food.
Our latest newsletters can now be found here: https://tigers4ever.org/blog/
43 Ranworth Drive
Phone: +44 (0)7706951927
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Tigers4ever: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.