Registered Charity Number: 1188705
Shepton Mallet, Somerset
The SOS Africa Children’s Charity (UK Charity No. 1188705) is a grassroots child sponsorship organisation which invests 100% of your donation in the education and care of African children. Since 2003 we have provided disadvantaged children, from grades 1 to 12, with a personal education programme or learning support scheme tailored specifically to their needs. This holistic approach enables children to break the cycle of poverty and reach their full potential.
Our small UK based African education charity believes in the importance of transparency and reducing expenses. If you wish to donate or raise funds for African charities, SOS Africa guarantees that 100% of your donation will be invested in the education of the children we support.
The SOS Africa Children's Charity provides:
- A Personal Approach – The charity is run by a close group of family and friends.
- A Holistic Education Programme - Including school tuition, aftercare support, transport, clothing and stationery.
- Regular Progress Reports - Maintaining strong lines of communication between child, organisation and sponsor.
- Minimal Charity Expenses – 100% of your donation will be invested in the education & care of the SOS Africa children. UK Expenses are covered by Gift Aid.
If you require more information About the SOS Africa Charity, contact SOS Africa Charity Founder Matt Crowcombe directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: ( 44) 01749344197 or by visiting our UK Office: SOS Africa, 21 High St, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 5AA.
21 High Street
Phone: 01749 344197
Charity Choice Directory Listings
SOS Africa: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile