Sea Life Trust

Registered Charity Number: 1175859
Poole, Dorset

0 friends.
Become a friend
  • Sea Life Trust profile image 1
  • Sea Life Trust profile image 2

Previous

Next

What is the SEA LIFE Trust?

The SEA LIFE Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (1175859) dedicated to protecting the world’s oceans and the amazing marine life that lives within them.

Our vision is of a world where our oceans are healthy, properly protected and full of diverse life.

We champion the need for plastic-free oceans, sustainable fishing, effective Marine Protected Areas and an end to over- exploitation of marine life through our global campaigns and projects. 

The SEA LIFE Trust currently owns and operates two marine animal sanctuaries:
• The Seal Sanctuary, Cornwall
• The Beluga Whale Sanctuary, Iceland

Contact Us

Sea Life Trust Link House
25 West Street

Poole
Dorset
BH15 1LD

Phone: 01202 440088
Email:

http://www.sealifetrust.org

Sea Life Trust News

Why is Plastic Pollution a Problem?

Date posted: 10 Jun 2019

Scientists estimate that up to 26 million tons of plastic waste end up in the ocean each year, killing millions of marine creatures. Drifting through the world’s oceans are hundreds of tons of plastic that will not fully break down and disappear for centuries. Around 80% of this plastic comes from the land as litter is carried out to sea by rivers and blown by the wind from landfill into the ocean. The other 20% comes from ships at sea.… Read More»

See all articles

Charity Choice Directory Listings

Sea Life Trust: Upgrade to a premium charity profile

 

  • a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
  • appearing higher up in our directory listings
  • Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
  • Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising

Complain about this page

Other Users Found These Links Useful

Find another charity Find a charity event

Leave a Gift in your Will

Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.

Find out more

Financial Information from CharityFinancials

December 2018
Total Income £6,476,604
Total Expenditure £5,906,125

If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at editorial@charitychoice.co.uk