Registered Charity Number: 282723
Rowcroft Hospice, Torbay and South Devon’s only adult hospice, provides highly specialised care and support for patients with life-limiting illnesses, helping them to live their lives to the full for as long as possible. Patients are cared for in Rowcroft’s 17 bedded inpatient unit, and in their homes, supported by Rowcroft’s Community and Hospice at Home teams.
In the last 12 months, Rowcroft Hospice cared for over 2,200 patients and supported more than 6,000 family members. All our services are provided free of charge but it costs the hospice over £7 million a year to provide them.
£1 in every £4 the hospice needs comes from gifts people leave in their wills. We are almost entirely dependent on donations and legacies from the local community.
Remembering Rowcroft in your Will means the work you care about today will continue into the future.
(Information submitted 23 December 2014)
Phone: 01803 210800
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Rowcroft Hospice: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile