Registered Charity Number: SC001152
The main aim of Vision PK is to support the empowerment of people with a sensory impairment to take a full and fulfilling role in society and to help them to achieve the personal outcomes they aspire to.
At VisionPK we provide a range of services to people of all ages living with a visual impairment who are resident in the area of Perth and Kinross.
These services extend to individuals, their families / carers and other professionals / organisations.
The services we provide include:
- advice and information
- assessment and rehabilitation services
- demonstration and sale of specialist aids
- hospital patient support service
- mobility instruction
- social and leisure activities
- visual awareness training
- signposting to other support and services
Call us today on 01738 626969 or visit our website at www.visionpk.org.uk to discuss your requirements with one of our experienced team.
St Paul's Centre
14 New Row
Phone: 01738 626969
Fax: 01738 448544
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Vision PK: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising