Registered Charity Number:
We provide Emotional, Social and Practical support to Military Personnel, Veterans and their Families
We give our beneficiaries the opportunity to rebuild confidence, self-esteem, self-belief and encourage and motivate towards integration and socialisation.
The alternative therapy we provide uses concepts that possess a potential to significantly aid in the treatment of Mental Illnesses and physical Injuries in members of the Armed Forces, in combination with standard therapies.
We are not therapists but the team are trained and have qualifications in many areas including Mental Health, Health & Social Care, First Aid, Health & Leisure
Our team are all volunteer and passionate about everything we do especially supporting members of our Armed Forces Community. By dedicating all of our spare time we help those who made sacrifices on our behalf and their families. Most if not all of us have links to the Military in some way, some are Veterans themselves.
We take the time and listen to what is needed and do our very best to help. We have a fully open door policy and are happy to welcome all of our supporters to visit us or call us to answer any questions they may have.
The team have specific roles within the charity each taking on more than one to ensure that all areas are covered so that Outpost can provide the best support we can, in the safest way possiblebut including fair support for all.
Outpost Charity: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile