North Wales Deaf Association is the regional organisation that supports all Deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and Deafblind people across North Wales as well as their family, friends, carers and colleagues.
We do this both by providing a variety of services ourselves and working with other organisations to promote, develop and enhance the provision of appropriate facilities and resources available to people with a hearing loss.
North Wales Deaf Association provides:
- Advice and Support including Mobile information unit
- Equipment Demonstrations, Assessment and Supply
- Community Advice and Support
- Lip-reading Classes
- Deaf Children’s Support Officer
- Conwy & Cyswllt Family Support Group
- Rehabilitation and Outreach Service
- Communication Services - Interpreters, Notetakers, Lip-speakers and Deafblind
- Courses in Deaf Awareness, basic BSL Training and Makaton
North Wales Deaf Association
77 Conway Road
Phone: 01492 530013
Fax: 01492 532615