Registered Charity Number: 1056672
The Nelson Trust is a registered national charity with over 30 years’ experience providing treatment, care and support for people with drug and alcohol problems, those at risk of offending and those with complex psychological and social needs. Our residential treatment programme is one of the longest established abstinence-based services in the UK with a national reputation for excellence and innovation. We have a well established women's service specialing in trauma, abuse and sex working. ISIS, our award winning women’s centre, exists to reduce re-offending, divert women at high risk away from the criminal justice system and provide a community alternative to prison. Family Focus, is our substance misuse service designed to address family issues and improve the lives of all family members. We have 51 residential treatment places and 23 supported resettlement places treating around 160 clients each year. In total, through all our services the Trust is engaging over 750 vulnerable men, women and children each year. In 2009 our treatment service won the prestigious Centre for Social Justice Award for the best service addressing addiction and this year we won an award from the Howard League for Penal Reform for the second time.
All of our services are dedicated to offering people sustained and profound change in their lives, promote independence and freedom from the inter-generational cycle of abuse, trauma, addiction and offending.
Phone: 01453 885633
Fax: 01453 731653
Nelson Trust: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile