MIGRANTS ORGANISE is a platform where refugees and migrants act together for dignity and justice.
Your donations help us welcome and support people who are not allowed to work, have no access to cash benefits and need additional support to start a new life, after very diffcult experiences.
Your support will allow us to connect people, helping them to belong and thrive.
You can help us build common ground, by bringing diverse people together around shared issues, on a shared platform.
Your donations will help us speak out, make our voices heard and take a stand on the issues that affect us.
We know that migrants and refugees make a positive contribution to our country. Migration is a fact of life, instead of resisting it – let’s organise it.
What do we do?
- We organise: we work with communities to act for change. We develop leaders to understand their power, their issues, and how to build actions for change.
- We mobilise: we bring people to strategic actions and campaigns. We urge and support people to take action on the issues affecting migrants and refugees.
- We mentor: we support and advise people, and connect people with others who can provide support and advice on the journey to integration. We connect people with others who can share knowledge, experience or friendship.
- We train: we develop people’s skills, confidence, experience and capacity to act. We use workshops, training sessions, action and experience to help people to develop.
- We celebrate: we find and create platforms to recognise people. We celebrate migrants and refugees and their contributions.
With your support, we can provide a platform for migrants and refugees to grow power - and to develop skills, leadership, confidence and connections.