Supporting people affected by lymphatic cancer
Registered Charity Number: 1068395
Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the fifth most common cancer.
We’ve been providing in-depth, expert information and wide-ranging support for over 30 years, helping thousands of people affected by lymphoma. Our work drives improvements in the diagnosis, treatment, and aftercare of lymphoma.
We inform people with trusted information, endorsed by medical experts, to help and empower them to fully understand the complexities of lymphoma.
We support them at every step, providing advice and reassurance tailored to their individual experience. From symptom awareness through diagnosis, treatment and beyond, we’re here to help. We also support doctors and nurses to deliver the best possible treatment and care.
We connect people to leading lymphoma expertise, and to those going through a similar experience, to make sure they’re not alone.
3 Cromwell Court
Phone: 01296 619400
Fax: 01296 619415
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Lymphoma Action: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile