We are a Christian charity working to alleviate suffering and hardship in Ecuador.
The charity focuses on:
- Education for disabled children.
- A help for abused and disadvantaged women and their children.
LIAT works with La Fundación Vida en Abundancia, registered with MIES, number 2082, in the busy, fast growing city of Santo Domingo de Los Colorados, which lies just beneath the Andean mountain range, three hours away from Quito, the capital. The aim of this work is to bring a better future to needy families in Ecuador.
The LIAT logo, a Monarch butterfly, symbolises "abundant life". The charity seeks to improve the lives of the poor and marginalised and to show God's great love and hope of a full and abundant life.
Life in Abundance (Ecuador) Trust
7 Hart Road
Phone: 01268 795888
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Social Welfare Charities - Poverty Charities
- Children & Youth Charities - Social Care Charities
- Community Charities - Local Community Charities
- Education & Training Charities - Special Educational Needs Charities
- Family Charities - Domestic Abuse Charities
- Health Charities - Disabled Charities
- International Charities - Americas Charities
- Learning Disabilities & SEN Charities - Children Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Social Welfare Charities
- Religious Charities - Christian Charities