Leonard Cheshire supports people to live, learn and work as independently as they choose, whatever their ability. Led by people with experience of disability, we are at the heart of local life – opening doors to opportunity, choice and support in communities around the globe.
Like our founder, we believe that diversity creates a world of possibility. Through pioneering research and innovation we’re building a fairer, more inclusive society. One that recognises the positive contributions we all make, and where we are all proud to play our part.
Leading by example, we do everything humanly possible to empower people to live their lives as freely and as fully as they choose.
Help us create a world of possibility by campaigning, volunteering, raising money, donating or leaving a gift in your will.
66 South Lambeth Road
Phone: 0300 303 0074
Charities We Work With
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Disabled Charities - Independent Living Charities
- Disabled Charities - Learning Disabilities Charities
- Education & Training Charities - Special Educational Needs Charities
- Health Charities - Disabled Charities
- Housing Charities - Supported Living Charities
- Learning Disabilities & SEN Charities - Adults Charities
- Medical Welfare Charities - Nursing & Carers Charities
- Overseas Aid Charities - Disability Charities
- Aged Charities - Illness in the Elderly Charities
- Disabled Charities - Education & Learning Charities
- Disabled Charities - Employment Charities