Epilepsy Action improves the lives of everyone affected by epilepsy.
Supporting - Our Freephone Epilepsy Action Helpline and on-line support are one-to-one services that people with epilepsy and those who care for them have called a lifeline.
Over 1.4 million people benefitted from our services last year.
Local groups up and down the country support people in their own communities. Epilepsy can be an isolating condition, so this support network for people with epilepsy, carers and families, can make all the difference.
Improving healthcare - We have placed over 90 Sapphire Nurses - specialists in this complex neurological condition. We provide professionals, teachers and carers with accredited information to ensure better care for people with epilepsy.
Fighting for a better future - Thanks to our members and supporters, we are the voice of people living with epilepsy. We use this strength to campaign for change nationally – for a fair chance to get a good education and a job and to receive the right care. We raise awareness of epilepsy to stamp out stigma and discrimination.
People like you fund over 95 per cent of this life-changing support. None of this would be possible without your support - thank you!
Epilepsy Action is a working name of British Epilepsy Association Registered Charity in England No. 234343
New Anstey House
Gate Way Drive
Phone: 0113 210 8800
Charities We Work With
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Medical Welfare Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Mental Health Charities - Support for Carers Charities
- Mental Health Charities - Understanding & Awareness Charities
- Community Charities - Counselling & Support Charities
- Community Charities - Education & Training Charities
- Disabled Charities - Education & Learning Charities
- Family Charities - Care for Carers Charities
- Family Charities - Counselling & Support Charities
- Health Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Medical Research Charities - Non-Terminal Disease Charities