Registered Charity Number: 1080391
Welcome to the Emmaus Bolton Charity Choice microsite.
The Emmaus Bolton Community opened at Derby Barracks in 2006. THe charity provides a home and work for 20 formerly homeless people. We earn our living by collecting and selling donated goods and furniture through our 'New 2 You' store and our recycling business.
Emmaus is a world-wide movement made up of 306 member groups in 36 different countries. In the UK there are currently 25 operational communities.
The Community and main shop can be found at -
Shop Opening hours -
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
Knowsley St Shop -
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm
Fax: 01204 365110
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Emmaus Bolton: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile