Registered Charity Number: 293835
The Elizabeth Foundation
Helping preschool deaf children learn to listen and talk
At The Elizabeth Foundation we facilitate early diagnosis for babies and pre-school children with hearing loss, and provide comprehensive educational and support services to them and their families. By doing so we enable these children to develop their listening skills and natural speech and give parents the confidence and knowledge to make informed decisions on behalf of their child.
Our headquarters and Family Centre is in Portsmouth, serving several surrounding counties. For families living further away, our Home Learning Programme provides support and advice. Any family with a young child diagnosed with a hearing loss, is very welcome to get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Southwick Hill Road
Phone: 023 9237 2735
Elizabeth Foundation: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile