Registered Charity Number: 1111859
Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
Challenge Wales | Wales' Tall Ship is a sail training vessel helping young people aged 12 - 25 years develop employability skills through the medium of sailing.
Predominantly volunteer-run, the Challenge Wales charity teaches teamwork, communication, respect for others and self-confidence through active participation in day or residential voyages.
Challenge Wales is based near Cardiff Bay, South Wales and uses the largest sailing boat in Wales. Voyages may be local in the Bristol Channel or further afield, taking part in Tall Ships Races, as far as Southern Spain.
Funding is often available to help susbsidise young people to jump aboard.
To help fundraise for Challenge Wales and contribute to our bursary fund, Challenge Wales offers big boat sailing adventures and delivery voyages for adults (aged up to 75 years). No sailing experience is required to take part.
20 Glebe Street
Vale of Glamorgan
Phone: 029 20 704 657
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Challenge Wales: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile