Registered Charity Number: 1120048
CancerCare help local families affected by cancer and other life limiting conditions living in North Lancashire and South Lakeland.
Delivered by qualified and experienced staff, CancerCare’s wide range of free professional therapy services are designed to help individuals and their families come to terms with and manage the challenges of a serious health condition and include: Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Alexander Technique, Aromatherapy Massage, Creative Art Therapies, Support Groups and a Children and Young People’s Service.
CancerCare has two dedicated centres based in Kendal (The Lakes Centre, Blackhall Road) and in Lancaster (Slynedales, Slyne Road). CancerCare also provide outreach services in local hospitals and communities.
With over 30 years of experience, CancerCare has worked with and helped over 22,000 local people affected by cancer and other life limiting conditions.
CancerCare services are provided free of charge; possible only through fundraising and generous donations from local people.
Phone: 01524 381820
Fax: 01524 845040
Charity Choice Directory Listings
CancerCare: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile