Registered Charity Number: 1153851
Retina UK is the national charity for families living with inherited retinal dystrophies. We fund research and provide information and support to those affected by inherited sight loss and the professionals who support them.
We support anyone with the following visual impairments: Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Rod Cone dystrophy, Cone Rod dystrophy, Choroideremia, Leber congenital amaurosis (LCA), Bardet-Biedl syndrome (BBS), Usher syndrome, Stargardt disease.
Helpline: 0300 111 4000 – Our helpline is operated by volunteers all directly affected with a genetic eye disorder, who genuinely understand the issues faced with daily living.
Talk and Support – For people who prefer a regular call from someone who is affected with inherited sight loss and can offer a listening ear, provide information, hints and tips.
To find out more about the telephone, online, and face-to-face services offered by Retina UK please visit our website: www.RetinaUK.org.uk
Po Box 350
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Retina Uk: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile