Fundraising challenges that get the heart pumping are always a great motivator, but sometimes it's fun to take on a slightly easier charity event - and what could be simpler than wearing a splash of red on the 7th of February for the British Heart Foundation!
Every February the British Heart Foundation runs their National Heart Month campaign to raise awareness of heart and circulatory diseases.
Ths year on Friday 7th February they are introducing 'Ramp Up The Red', a fun day to put on your brightest reds and get involved in fundraising for the BHF.
The Ramp up the Red website has loads of ideas of how you and your workmates can get involved. You could try:
- wearing a small amount of red - shoes, socks, hat or scarf
- wearing loads of red from top to toe - red trousers, tights, dress or jumper
- adding red make-up - bright lipstick, nail polish or false eyelashes
- Decorate the office with red hearts (and keep them around for Valentine's Day a week later...)
- Baking red velvet cakes
- Mixing red cocktails
- Hold a red party with red balloon decorations and a prize for best red costume
Have you got any more ideas for red-themed fundraising? Leave your best red thoughts in the comments below!