Registered Charity Number:
Arts Care is the leading Arts in Health Charity in Northern Ireland. We provide wonderful professional music, dance and visual art projects for patients, staff and visitors to enjoy in hospitals, hospices and day care or residential centres across Northern Ireland. We also have a unique team of specially trained performance artist Clown Doctors who visit sick children and help them feel better by allowing them to have play, fun and enjoy a good giggle.
In addition to our arts based work with people in hospital or in residential centres, we teach medical students at Queens University and art students at the University of Ulster, through specially developed arts in health modules, how art in all its forms, really helps people who are ill to get better. We also work with international universities delivering similiar training programmes for students in Europe and America and are at the forefront of research into arts practice in healthcare settings across the world.
2 Crescent Gardens
Phone: 028 9053 5639
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Arts Care: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile