Registered Charity Number: 296645
About Alzheimer’s Society
• Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, fund research, campaign to improve care and create lasting change for people affected by dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• Dementia deaths are rising year on year and 225,000 will develop dementia this year - that’s one every three minutes.
• Dementia costs the UK economy over £26 billion per year. This is the equivalent of more than £30,000 per person with dementia.
• Alzheimer’s Society funds research into the cause, care, cure and prevention of all types of dementia and has committed to spend at least £150 million on research over the next decade. This includes a £50 million investment in the UK's first dedicated Dementia Research Institute.
• Donate at: alzheimers.org.uk/coronavirus-appeal
43-44 Crutched Friars
Phone: 0370 011 0290
Alzheimer's Society News
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Alzheimer's Society: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Alzheimer's Society including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.
|March 2019||March 2018|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at email@example.com