Registered Charity Number: 296645
About Alzheimer’s Society
Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, fund research, campaign to improve care and create lasting change for people affected by dementia in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Dementia deaths are rising year on year and 225,000 will develop dementia this year - that’s one every three minutes.
Dementia costs the UK economy over £26 billion per year. This is the equivalent of more than £30,000 per person with dementia.
Alzheimer’s Society funds research into the cause, care, cure and prevention of all types of dementia and has committed to spend at least £150 million on research over the next decade. This includes a £50 million investment in the UK's first dedicated Dementia Research Institute.
Donate at: alzheimers.org.uk/coronavirus-appeal
43-44 Crutched Friars
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Alzheimer's Society: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile