Taking Light into dark corners
Registered Charity Number: 1036478
Shipley, West Yorkshire
The Zephaniah Trust was founded in 1994 to "take Light into dark corners" in the schools of Bradford, West Yorkshire and the surrounding area. It now supports five front-line workers: John Froud (singer/ songwriter), Julie Wilkinson (storyteller) and Julia Leech and Yvonne Froud (Keyworkers).
The work of the Trust includes school assemblies, RE lessons, workshops, artsweeks, holiday clubs and praise parties. The Trust's workers use music and the arts to engage with children and to communicate the love of God. We currently work in between 50 and 60 schools in and around Bradford, supporting those schools with their RE provision and strengthening links with local church communities where possible.
The work of the Zephaniah Trust receives no statutory funding, so for the work to continue we rely heavily on donations to carry on the work.
2A Norwood Road
Phone: 01274 533732
Zephaniah Trust: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile