Registered Charity Number: 1056463
Youth Options is a UK registered charity that works with young people in Hampshire to help and empower them to make positive decisions towards a brighter future.
Working with those most in need of our support, our highly skilled and dedicated staff offer a variety of services and support to develop social and emotional capabilities and emotional wellbeing, improve engagement with learning and to stay safe. This includes those who have suffered from adverse child experiences (ACE), those who are disadvantaged by virtue of their social and/or economic status, those with special educational needs, those excluded from education, those on reduced timetables, those in care, and care leavers. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to realise their potential whatever their life circumstances.
The activities and projects we provide support vulnerable children and young people through high quality, vibrant and dynamic programmes which motivate, support and enable them to choose a happy, healthy and positive future. This includes Fixed Term Programmes, Keyworker support, Centre based and detached open access, and residentials. Research shows that the benefits of spending more time in natural environments on your mental and physical wellbeing are huge, and that is why Youth Options focuses on Outdoor Learning as one of our key principles for improving the lives of disadvantaged young people.
2 Eastwood Court
Phone: 01794 525510
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Youth Options: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile