The Club’s Surplus Fund, RCN 248962, established in 1765, provides for the relief of those in need who are the widows, widowers, siblings, orphaned children or dependants of former members. Charitable expenditure from the Surplus Fund amounted to some £20,000 in FY 2008/2009. Membership of the Club consists of officers of the rank of Commander and above of the Royal Navy qualified to exercise command at sea. It is a dining and charitable Club and possesses no real estate. Enquiries welcomed.
The Royal Navy Club of 1765 & 1785 (United 1889)
Charity Choice Directory Listings