TASC is the leading UK charity providing support to current and retired ambulance services personnel, their families and dependents.
We understand the challenges and demands which face all members of the Ambulance Services and we are uniquely placed to support them, those that have retired, and their families in times of difficulty or urgent need.
We provide confidential, impartial and independant advice and access to a range of support services through both the TASC 'Support Line' and its dedictaed team of staff. These services include; rehabilitation when recovering from illness, injury or disability; mental health support, bereavement; debt and welfare advice, grants and other support.
The charity depends on the support of the Ambulance Services community, the general public and other donors who support TASC and make it possible for us to deliver and expand our vital work.
TASC The Ambulance Staff Charity
TASC Head Office
12 Ensign Business Centre
Phone: 024 7798 7922
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Employment, Trades & Professions Charities - Financial Support Charities
- Employment, Trades & Professions Charities - Retired Charities
- Medical Welfare Charities - Specific Conditions Charities
- Social Welfare Charities - Poverty Charities
- Social Welfare Charities - Rehabilitation Charities
- Employment, Trades & Professions Charities - Counselling & Support Charities
- Employment, Trades & Professions Charities - Disabled/Injured Charities