Richard House Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1059029
Richard House Children's Hospice, based in Newham, east London, is a purpose-built children's hospice caring for children in North Central and North East London.
The core purpose of our hospice is to accompany families caring for children with life-limiting, life-threatening and complex healthcare needs, during their journey through life to death, creating positive memories along the way, which become good memories for the future.
When we opened in 2000, we were the first children's hospice in London and we cared for just a handful of children and young people. Today, we support 300 families with a variety of services but we know many more need the kind of services we provide.
Richard House Children's Hospice depends on voluntary donations. Without our supporters, the hospice could not offer its vital services to children, young people and their families. As well as essential medical care, we also offer play possibilities and life experiences to the children and young adults for whom we care as well as support to their parents and siblings.
We need your help to continue to offer our truly holistic service to children, young people and their families. With your support we can make a real difference in the lives children and young people with life-limiting, life-threatening and complex healthcare needs.
Richard House Trust
Richard House Drive
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Richard House Trust: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile