Registered Charity Number: 288117
Community First is Wiltshire's Rural Community Council, a charity that works to improve the quality of life and economic well being of people and local communities throughout Wiltshire and Swindon.
Championing local communitis in Wiltshire and Swindon
For over 50 years Community First has worked alongside those communities, enabling and facilitating local action. Our extensive networks have involved parish and town councils, village and committees, youth clubs, village shops, community transport groups, link schemes and community leaders across the county. We work to strengthen and grow local communities in Wiltshire and Swindon and support the most disadvantaged and vulnerable.
Why the community needs us
We reach people who may otherwise not get the help they need and we help strengthen communities through grant giving and advice
Our impact on the community
* Supported 415 community halls through our Village Hall service * Supported 208 young carers aged between 8-25 years * Supported 2200 vulnerable older people through the Good Neighbours Service * Helped 153 vulnerable young people at risk of unemployment through Project Inspire * Assisted 13 communities through community planning processes * Trained 259 Councillors and Clerks * Gave £490,000 to local communities to develop local amenities e.g. playgrounds, sports grounds and nature reserves
Unit C2 Beacon Business Centre
Phone: 01380 722475
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Community First: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Community First including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
|March 2019||March 2018|
If you have questions about the financial information listed above please contact Charity Choice at firstname.lastname@example.org