changing children's lives
Registered Charity Number: 1057635
Why we need gifts in Wills
Sadly, disability is poorly funded in the UK. In fact, less than 8% of disabled children receive a regular support service of any kind from their local authority*.
With 100% of families saying that bibic provided the help, support and guidance they needed for their child, you can be confident that bibic uses your donations to make the biggest impact**.
bibic receives no funding from the government to provide its life changing service and has relied on public donations and gifts in Wills for over 45 years.
Our Legacy Promise
When you include a gift in your Will to bibic:
We will use your gift wisely and effectively to bring happiness and fulfilment to children with disabilities.
Your loved ones come first – we respect that and won’t try to change it.
We will answer questions honestly and quickly.
We won’t put you under pressure – this is a big decision so please decide in your own time.
You don’t have to tell us your decision – we respect your right to privacy.
We welcome you to visit us to see our services first hand – just get in touch.
Phone: 01458 253344
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Bibic: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile