Registered Charity Number: 1107350
We are the UK’s national autism research charity. We focus on giving autistic people the opportunity to live long, happy, healthy lives. We do this by funding research, shaping policy and working with autistic people to understand their needs. With your help we can make more of a difference.
We know that every autistic person is different. And we know that autism comes with both strengths and challenges.
But there’s lots we don’t know.
Research is the best way to improve understanding, find new ways to support people and families, and change lives for the better.
We are making more of a difference by
Funding, shaping and growing research across the UK
Developing new therapies
Campaigning for better services and shaping national policy
Sharing evidence-based tools, resources and information
26 Mortimer Street
Phone: 0560 118 3609
Autistica: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile