Registered Charity Number: 1063717
Autism Anglia is a registered charity which provides education, support and advice to people on the autism spectrum.
We offer services for all age groups, as well as family members and carers, and aim to improve knowledge and understanding about autism to professionals and the general public. Autism Anglia’s service includes Doucecroft School, adult residential houses, day opportunity centres, autism advice helpline and training and support packages.
59 North Hill
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Autism Anglia: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile