Registered Charity Number: 1185516
Assisting persons who have been physically displaced, mentally distressed and emotionally desolated in designated camps and shelters in the troubled communities in the Middle Belt of Nigeria due to communal clashes.
Creating positive platforms and hope to the affected persons including children, widows and orphans in shelters and troubled communities thrive against the imminent odds and challenges they are surrounded with.
Opportunities to improve the academic, mental and emotional wellbeing of the children in the camps by providing basic skills, educational needs and scholarships as foundations for overall growth and personal development to improve self-sufficiency upon their return home.
Restore and improve the overall health care of the children in the camps, shelters and other troubled communities suffering neglect by providing humanitarian relief, water, sanitation and Hygiene (WASH Project) and providing access to basic health care, food, and medical facilities.
Nurturing talented youths in the camps and shelters who are unable to thrive due to environmental factors and providing sound mentorship to create the needed focus to achieve their dreams in order to reduce refugee and migration crisis.
21 Shackleton Close
Phone: 07411 703072
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Acorn Initiative: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- Appear higher in search results and directory listings
- Add your logo, photos and more information about your charity
- Add Videos
- Add a link to your donation facility
- Use of a dedicated and customisable Gifts in Wills fundraising page
- Your logo will feature on the profile of related charity pages
- Your profile pages will not feature “Useful links” logos from other charities
- Your profile will not promote other relevant charities pages on your profile