Supporting deafblind people to live, learn and thrive
Registered Charity Number: 1076497
Sense International is one of the leading organisations that supports children and adults with deafblindness and complex sensory impairments across a range of often resource poor countries: India, Bangladesh, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Peru and Romania.
By working with a variety of partners, we are able to support people with deafblindness, and their families, to communicate and learn skills for living, as well as receive an education and vocational training. By advocating for government policies and legal frameworks to recognise deafblindness, we can ensure the voices of people with deafblindness are heard within their counties and communities – and enable them to thrive.
101 Pentonville Road
Phone: 0300 330 9257
Charities We Work With
Charity Choice Directory Listings
- Children & Youth - Disabled
- Disabled - Learning Disabilities
- Hearing Impairments - Education & Learning
- Hearing Impairments - Language & Communication
- Hearing Impairments - Hearing Loss
- International - Global
- Learning Disabilities & SEN - Adults
- Learning Disabilities & SEN - Children
- Medical Welfare - Other
- Visual Impairments - Education & Learning
- Visual Impairments - Employment
Find out more about Sense International including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Gifts left in Wills are really important to us. Click the button below to find more about our charity legacy appeal and what options are available to you.